Sunday, October 11, 2009

ARCH ENEMY

AE-1
Live images from Gigantour 2006 (courtesy of Utchink)
Arch Enemy always sporting two guitarists. Chris Amott quit temporarily (thus, missed the Gigantour), was replaced by Fredrik Akesson (which no longer member), and then rejoined again. That's why both of them are not present in this montage.



LINKS:
>Arch Enemy @ Wikipedia
>Angela's Personal Story:
"...I think this world is a terrible and wonderful place at the same time. I wish there would be no disease, poverty, murder, violence, envy, lies and hatred. But there is and thats why there is heavy metal. The Symphonies Of Destruction. My way and YOUR way to deal with the frustration, the anger, the pain, to channel it and get it out of the system. I cant live without music, it makes me feel alive and strong, no matter what. I hope you can feel the power of music too!"
 

No comments: