Saturday, January 17, 2009

EARPHONES
Thumbs Way-Up for Sennheiser,
Big Disappointment from Sony

Sennheiser MX 460 white:
MX_460_white
Sennheiser rocks!


Even at Rp199.900 (sold at iBox PIM, made in China), quite expensive compared to any earphones I've ever purchased, it really worth it! It channels all the awesome low and high frequencies generated by my Sony D-NE711's Digital Mega Bass. I'm sure it will even boost the sound-quality from any common mp3 players!

I can say the same thing about Sony MDRs that bundled with Sony Walkman/Discman, but separately sold MDRs suck. I bought an MDR-E737LP (made in Phillipines) in one famous store... well, I had a phony-Sony that brought way-better clarity. Sony MDR-E737LP:
 
mdr-e737lp

Doesn't live-up to its brand.

I can't stop wondering why Sony made such silly thing. It completely destroyed my faith. I still going to buy Sony MP3 player when I need to, but never will its earphones, no way.
 

No comments: